Engineered from 100% Japanese Yamamoto neoprene, 2XU’s A:1 Sleeveless is designed for triathletes demanding optimal flotation and flexibility. It includes a rollbar for enhanced body positioning, floating Zip Panel for extended reach, and a 39 Cell Front Buoyancy Panel for elevation in the water. This wetsuit offers industry-leading quality with a SCS-coated front chest panel for heightened body positioning and streamlined tracking through the water.
- Chest: 4.5mm (Smooth Skin)
- Shoulders: 1.5mm w/3mm transition zone (Super Stretch)
2) Max Buoyancy
- 39 cell front buoyancy panel
3) Floating zip panel provides extra DPS (Distance Per Stroke)
- Zipper has its own panel so it does not inhibit the flexibility in any way. This allows the flexible underarm to move as much as possible without pulling on the inflexible zipper.
4) 520% stretch lining for enhanced lateral flexibility
1) SCS (Super Composite Skin) Coating
- Hydrodynamic silicone coating
- Enhances Speed through water, durability and flexibility
2) Velocity Strakes
- Hydrodynamic Stability for a neutral flow through the water with a more streamlined position and less side to side movement.
- Wraps around the hips to improved core buoyancy + body position
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Black/Cobalt Blue / Small/Tall||09336340407386||MW2305c BLK/CBB ST||55558|
|Black/Cobalt Blue / Medium||09336340407409||MW2305c BLK/CBB M||53264|
|Black/Cobalt Blue / Large||09336340407430||MW2305c BLK/CBB L||53266|