The science of running is changing. 2XU understands the impact running can have on your body. You should choose run apparel that’s not only comfortable, but also increases your performance. Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) is revolutionary compression technology from 2XU designed to reduce muscle strain and dissipate the load transfer on your joints to provide extra support so you can have the perfect run.
MCS compression fabric is engineered to support key muscle groups against impact and strain by wrapping key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to reduce oscillation. This lessens the damage to the muscles allowing you to perform stronger and longer than ever before. Engineered with powerful PWX FLEX (70D) and graduated compression offers impressive recovery benefits post exercise. The MCS Run Calf Guards offer unparalleled power and protection against muscle trauma during intense activity.
- MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) - Targeted compression traced over key muscles, tendon and fascia groups
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to fabric exterior.
- Light weight and quick drying
- PWX Flex [70D] offers powerful compression to the calf and shin. MCS is targeted to the calves for ultimate muscle protection.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise.
- Powerful Invista Lycra for exceptional fit and support
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Muscle containment for reduced muscle damage
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Black/Gold / Small||09336340427421||UA3064RUNBLK/GLDS||50328|