The 2XU Race Wetsuit is built with Yamamoto’s latest neoprene technology and SCS hydrodynamic silicone coating for maximum performance in the water. Featuring embossed Concave Water Entrapment Zones on the forearm and rollbar for added core support, this wetsuit offers unmatched buoyancy and floating zip panels. Additional underarm and shoulder paneling maximize flexibility for a wetsuit that delivers on performance with every stroke.
1) 39 Cell lower torso and leg panels for maximum buoyancy
2) Floating zip panel provides extra DPS (Distance Per Stroke)
- Zipper has its own panel so it does not inhibit the flexibility in any way. This allows the flexible underarm to move as much as possible without pulling on the inflexible zipper.
3) 520% stretch lining for enhanced lateral flexibility
1) Nano SCS (Super Composite Skin) Coating
- Thin layer of air bubbles between coating and neoprene that adds 4% buoyancy
- Hydrodynamic silicone coating
- Enhances Speed through water, durability and flexibility
2) Concave Water Entrapment Zone
- Designed to create more surface area on the forearm, creating resistance during the catch stroke, giving more speed in the water enhancing DPS.
3) Velocity Strakes
- Hydrodynamic Stability for a neutral flow through the water with a more streamlined position and less side to side movement.
4) Transition panel
- Seam overlap technology for flexibility
- Wraps around the hips to improved core buoyancy + body position
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Black/Desert Red / Small||09336340407850||MW3813c BLK/DTR S||50844|
|Black/Desert Red / Medium/Solid||09336340407904||MW3813c BLK/DTR MS||59229|