12- to 24-Inch
• Durable street/park tire with deep, narrow grooves for traction
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 3.0
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
$19.99 - $25.50
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
$12.99 - $18.30
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$14.99 - $21.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
$14.99 - $22.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$11.99 - $15.00
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 18 x 1.75
$12.99 - $16.50
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
$15.99 - $19.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
$51.15 - $59.09
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
If you're into sessioning the street spots, hitting the park and maybe even a little flatland trickery, the Maxxis' Hookworm is pretty much the only tire to have. This urban assault specialist features a wrap-around tread for awesome durability and traction. Plus, the huge air volume softens even the biggest of drops.
$39.00 - $45.99
Maxxis Torch Tires. Light up the track and your competition with the Torch. In an all-out sprint for 30 seconds, you need every advantage you can get. - Two compounds used within the tread offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip - The use of liquid sealants in this tire will void manufacturer's warranty - 120 TPI casing provides a supple ride while silkworm technology provides excellent puncture protection - Flat Protection: Tread (Silkworm), tread and sidewall (Silkshield) - Intended Use: BMX - PSI: 110 - TPI: 120 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Clincher
Kenda K-Rad - Checkerboard-shaped knob design - Knurled tread surface for traction and control - Ribbing between knobs strengthens the casing - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
Kenda Kontact K841 BMX tire features a wrap around tread design with a knurled surface for better traction and control.
This mixed-use tire delivers off-road prowess with on-road manners for smaller-wheeled riders. Aggressive knobbies grip the loose stuff while a connected center ridge rolls smoothly. Product details - Easy-rolling path and pavement tire - Available in popular kids bike sizes - Great value
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths. - Excels on sidewalks and streets - Easy-rolling tread keeps kids riding smoothly - 27 TPI - Wire bead - Clincher - Max pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 47-406 - Weight: 505g
- The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from the stable blocks, more rubber and the big widths. - It allows uncompromising riding even uphill, takes fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. - Blocks up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles. - Aggressive arrangement, open design and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of engine power to the ground, with extreme durability.
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
$15.99 - $31.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight BMX race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other BMX tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and it rolls fast on the straights, too. - Weight: 240g (20 x 1.25)
Designed by former World Champion, Olympic silver medalist and G.O.A.T contender Sam Willoughby, the Siren Pro offers BMX racers unparalleled performance on any track. Lightweight and fast-rolling, the 120 TPI, tubeless-ready tire rails turns, smooths out technical straightaways, and provides insane grip on the gate and out of corners. - Supple 120 TPI shaped casing - Center slick design for gaining maximum speed - Super-narrow gaps in the center tread grip the start gate without flexing - Wider gaps on the shoulder provide max grip when cornering
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride of Electra's extra-wide Cruiser Fatti-O Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
Page 1 of 2 Next page