$24.99 - $27.00
Vittoria's Evolution II is versatile and reliable—the choice for daily recreation and commuting on all types of surfaces. It's multi-surface tread grips all the time, regardless of where you ride, offering tremendous confidence and versatility. Vittoria's puncture-resistant belting lets you ride day after day without worrying about flats. - Multi-surface tread - Wire-bead - 35-58 PSI - 790 grams (26-inch), 840 grams (29-inch)
$49.99 - $69.99
When you want more speed on dry surfaces and are unwilling to compromise cornering ability, Vittoria's Mezcal G+ is your tire. The center ridge made of tightly spaced, low-profile knobs keeps you rolling fast and transitions cleanly into legit side knobs that tear into both hard and soft corners. The Mezcal offers hundreds of multi-directional biting edges across the tread for relentless climbing traction as well as reliable braking. And, you can forget about the usual speed versus handling tradeoffs, because Vittoria’s G+ Isotech compound firms up on the straights for blazing speed, and softens when dynamic forces are applied to the tread, such as when braking, accelerating, or cornering. This means race-winning speed, and fun-soaked berm carving, all adding up to a versatile and fun tire that gets down to business.
$29.99 - $63.99
The Mezcal is the versatile all-rounder that gets you to the podium, time after time. Ride a combination of terrain? This is the choice of the pros. The Mezcal features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob finds traction in the roots and rocks. The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal is no exception.
- Slick cruiser tire with widely spaced narrow grooves for traction
$19.99 - $25.50
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
$19.99 - $26.09
• Balloon tire with urban treads • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
- Cruiser tire intended for everyday use - Bead: Wire
• Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.4
$19.99 - $22.99
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Commuter tire with grooved tread for wet/dry conditions • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.0
$14.99 - $20.99
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
• Mountain XC tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 26 x 2.1
$19.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$15.99 - $19.99
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$19.99 - $23.09
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
$19.99 - $24.00
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
The Tourguard is a super-reliable urban or touring tire. Same as the TourGuard Plus but without the added 5mm layer of rubber under the tread. It sports a bead-to-bead nylon puncture protection breaker for extra puncture resistance. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
- Long-wearing urban tire with deep, aggressive tread to handle the roughest roads - Puncture-resistant 5mm thick rubber belt for additional protection - 27tpi casing and reflective sidewalls - Wire bead
The do-it-all trail tire - Aggressive, high-volume tread An aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind. The Ardent doesn't forget the racer with large block-style side knobs offering numerous edges for high-speed cornering. The center tread, while ideal for braking and accelerating traction, also features ramped knobs to minimize rolling resistance. With a wide variety of size offerings, the Ardent captures every mountain rider's needs.
Michelin's Country Dry2 offers excellent cornering grip and low-rolling resistance in hardpack conditions. The long-lasting rubber compound provides extra longevity for hassle-free use. Plus, the dry terrain tread design provides a wide footprint for added stability.
Kenda Crusier tire is ideal for casual paved riding or soft conditions like sand.
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's Cruiser Vintage Diamond Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
This versatile competition and trail tire is comfortable and sure-footed in the turns. It has good grip and is available with various technologies. - Smoothly rolling tire that adapts to any terrain with its special tread - Suitable for E-Bikes
Developed for the essential basic training at home. Particularly smooth running. The durable cold-running compound stops heat build up. - Suitable for training on rollers/home trainers only.
Continental's Town & Country is a durable workhorse on and off the road, built for stability, traction, and value. Police bike squadrons throughout the world use the Town & Country because of its puncture resistance, high mileage and low rolling resistance. The slick center rolls smoothly on pavement and the recessed tread offers control in the corners.
Continental's Traffic is the quintessential tire for daily use in the city and country. The center row ensures a comfortable ride on the street, while the knobs on the shoulders offer traction for exploring gravel roads and tame trails. Its solid construction and robust side wall make it an optimal companion when heading out into the excitement of big city streets.
$14.87 - $21.99
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
- Excellent choice for technical terrain - Tall, open center tread keeps the mud on the ground and off your tires, and grips roots and rocks while climbing - Aggressive side knobs give you the confidence to rail away
Page 1 of 2 Next page