Engineered from 100% Japanese Yamamoto neoprene, 2XU’s A:1 Sleeveless is designed for triathletes demanding optimal flotation and flexibility. It includes a rollbar for enhanced body positioning, floating Zip Panel for extended reach, and a 39 Cell Front Buoyancy Panel for elevation in the water. This wetsuit offers industry-leading quality with a SCS-coated front chest panel for heightened body positioning and streamlined tracking through the water.
- Chest: 4.5mm (Smooth Skin)
- Shoulders: 1.5mm w/3mm transition zone (Super Stretch)
2) Max Buoyancy
- 39 cell front buoyancy panel
3) Floating zip panel provides extra DPS (Distance Per Stroke)
- Zipper has its own panel so it does not inhibit the flexibility in any way. This allows the flexible underarm to move as much as possible without pulling on the inflexible zipper.
4) 520% stretch lining for enhanced lateral flexibility
1) SCS (Super Composite Skin) Coating
- Hydrodynamic silicone coating
- Enhances Speed through water, durability and flexibility
2) Velocity Strakes
- Hydrodynamic Stability for a neutral flow through the water with a more streamlined position and less side to side movement.
- Wraps around the hips to improved core buoyancy + body position
How should my 2XU Wetsuit fit?
Your suit should fit adequately in terms of both your height and weight. In the case that you fit into more than one size, you should opt for the smaller size. While 2XU Wetsuits come in both men's and women's styles, some females prefer the fit of a men's suit. This is fine. On the arms, your wetsuit sleeves should finish at least one finger gap in distance from your wrist bone. This will ensure the suit is sitting high enough and does not pull on the shoulders. In the legs, the wetsuit legs should finish 3/4 of the way down your shin. This will ensure the suit is sitting high into the crutch. If sitting too low, the suit will pull on the top of the shoulders.
Around the neck, the wetsuit should be firm but not to the point that breathing is restricted. If the neck bunches at all, the suit is too big. The neck is the number one area water can enter the suit, so it needs to be secure.
For specific sizing, please refer to the Size Guide below.
|Black/Cobalt Blue / Small/Tall||9336340407386||MW2305c BLK/CBB ST||55558|
|Black/Cobalt Blue / Small/Medium||9336340407393||MW2305c BLK/CBB SM||62078|
|Black/Cobalt Blue / Medium||9336340407409||MW2305c BLK/CBB M||53264|
|Black/Cobalt Blue / Medium/Solid||9336340407423||MW2305c BLK/CBB MS||62080|
|Black/Cobalt Blue / Large||9336340407430||MW2305c BLK/CBB L||53266|