The Elite MCS Compression Tight offers unparalled power and protection against muscle trauma during intense activity. Graduated engineering also offers impressive recovery benefits post exercise. The next generation in 2XU Compression technology - MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) for targeted compression. MCS is a revolutionary fabric support system traced over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to focus greater compression power to wrap precise areas and reduce muscle oscillation and damage. Front panels are engineered with powerful PWX FLEX (70D) fabric combined with MCS focused to the quads. Rear panels are engineered with powerful PWX WEIGHT (105D) fabric for support to the hamstrings and MCS focused to the calf.
- Training & Competition
- Aerobic Sports
- General Sports
- Paddle & Water Sports
- Outdoors Sports - Climbing, Hiking
- Winter Sports - Alpine, Nordic, Snow Shoe
- Post Exercise Recovery at Rest
- Active Recovery
- General Travel
- Air Travel
- DVT Protection
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- PWX Flex (70D) Offers Powerful Compression To Abductors, Quads And Shin. MCS Is Targeted To Quads For Ultimate Muscle Protection. Anatomical Mapping Ensures Maximium Containment And Support.
- PWX Weight (105D) Fabric Rear Panels Deliver Powerful Compression To Protect The Glute, Hamstring And Calf Muscles. MCS Is Targeted To The Calf For Ultimate Muscle Protection.
- Graduated Compression Increases Blood Circulation For Improved Recovery And Reduced Muscle Stiffness Post Exercise.
- Medical Circular knit 70 Denier fabric construction for 360 degree consistent yet powerful pressure
- Invista LYCRA for Certified Gradient Compression
- Antibacterial & SPF 50 Sun protection
- Breathable & Lightweight
|Black/Gold / Large||09336340318675||MA3062bBLK/GLDL||55629|