Engineered with a Nano SCS Coating, this lightweight GHST Wetsuit offers enhanced core and body buoyancy when conquering the waves. As one of the most flexible garments on the market, this wetsuit utilizes Intermediate Zone Stretch (IZS) panels and thin neoprene on the shoulders for unrestricted movement. Foam insert panels elevate the body while a streamlined forearm catch-and-feel panel enhances proprioception with each stroke and a lower leg propulsion panel increases kick power for maximum performance.
1) 40 Cell arm and chest panels for maximum flexibility
2) 39 Cell lower torso and leg panels for maximum buoyancy
3) Floating zip panel provides extra DPS (Distance Per Stroke)
- Zipper has its own panel so it does not inhibit the flexibility in any way. This allows the flexible underarm to move as much as possible without pulling on the inflexible zipper.
4) 520% stretch lining for enhanced lateral flexibility
5) Seamless shoulder and arm panel for enhanced flexibility
6) Front panel with seamless buoyancy inserts for improved buoyancy
1) Nano SCS (Super Composite Skin) Coating
- Thin layer of air bubbles between coating and neoprene that adds 4% buoyancy
- Hydrodynamic silicone coating
- Enhances Speed through water, durability and flexibility
2) Intermediate Zone Stretch (IZS) Panels
- Chest panel allowing maximum flexibility through the chest region
3) Velocity Strakes
- Hydrodynamic Stability for a neutral flow through the water with a more streamlined position and less side to side movement.
4) Transition panel
- Seam overlap technology for flexibility
- Wraps around the hips to improved core buoyancy + body position
How should my 2XU Wetsuit fit?
Your suit should fit adequately in terms of both your height and weight. In the case that you fit into more than one size, you should opt for the smaller size. While 2XU Wetsuits come in both men's and women's styles, some females prefer the fit of a men's suit. This is fine. On the arms, your wetsuit sleeves should finish at least one finger gap in distance from your wrist bone. This will ensure the suit is sitting high enough and does not pull on the shoulders. In the legs, the wetsuit legs should finish 3/4 of the way down your shin. This will ensure the suit is sitting high into the crutch. If sitting too low, the suit will pull on the top of the shoulders.
Around the neck, the wetsuit should be firm but not to the point that breathing is restricted. If the neck bunches at all, the suit is too big. The neck is the number one area water can enter the suit, so it needs to be secure.
For specific sizing, please refer to the Size Guide below.
|Black/Silver / Small||9336340407492||MW3810c BLK/SIL S||50842|
|Black/Silver / Small/Tall||9336340407508||MW3810c BLK/SIL ST|
|Black/Silver / Small/Medium||9336340407515||MW3810c BLK/SIL SM|
|Black/Silver / Medium||9336340407522||MW3810c BLK/SIL M||50840|
|Black/Silver / Medium/Tall||9336340407539||MW3810c BLK/SIL MT|
|Black/Silver / Medium/Solid||9336340407546||MW3810c BLK/SIL MS|
|Black/Silver / Large||9336340407553||MW3810c BLK/SIL L||50838|
|Black/Silver / Large/Tall||9336340407560||MW3810c BLK/SIL LT|
|Black/Silver / X-Large||9336340407577||MW3810c BLK/SIL XL||55552|
|Black/Silver / XX-Large||9336340407584||MW3810c BLK/SIL XXL|
|Black/Silver / XXX-Large||9336340407591||MW3810c BLK/SIL XXXL|