The science of running is changing. 2XU understands the impact running can have on your body. You should choose run apparel that’s not only comfortable, but also increases your performance. Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) is revolutionary compression technology from 2XU designed to reduce muscle strain and dissipate the load transfer on your joints to provide extra support so you can have the perfect run.
MCS compression fabric is engineered to support key muscle groups against impact and strain by wrapping key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to reduce oscillation. This lessens the damage to the muscles, allowing you to perform stronger and longer than ever before. Front panels are engineered with powerful PWX FLEX (70D) fabric combined with MCS focused to the quads. Rear panels are engineered with powerful PWX WEIGHT (105D) fabric for support to the hamstrings and MCS focused to the calf. The MCS Compression Run Tight offers unparalleled power and protection against muscle trauma during intense activity.
- MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) - Targeted compression traced over key muscles, tendon and fascia groups
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable secure fit.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to fabric exterior.
- PWX Flex (70D) offers powerful compression to abductors, quads and shins. MCS is targeted to quads for ultimate muscle protection. Anatomical mapping ensures maximum containment and support.
- PWX Weight (105D) fabric rear panels deliver powerful compression to protect the glut, hamstring and calf muscles. MCS is targeted to the calf for ultimate muscle protection.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise.
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
|Black/Gold / X-Large||09336340427223||MA3062RUN BLK/GLD XL||55507|