Meet the Roadmachine: the bike that truly does it all. Rooted in endurance, the frame has been revised to perfection and and features compliance-boosting attributes to make this bike your go-to choice for all-day adventures. As our highest-performing all-rounder, it’s designed to go the distance. After all, what use is a road without the Roadmachine?
- D-Shape Seatpost: A new “D” compliance post is held in place by a clever, integrated clamping system.
- BMC Flatmount Adapter: The Roadmachine front disc hardware comes equipped with a 140/160mm proprietary flat-mount bracket for maximal integration and seamless design.
- Integrated Cockpit System (ICS): The aesthetic simplicity and innovative functionality of the Integrated Cockpit is the epitome of Swiss engineering and design. ICS keeps cables and housing in their place: out of sight.
- Integrated Seatclamp: Seamless and functional integrated seatmast clamp.
- Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) Endurance: The most capable version of our TCC technology: take the edge off the roughest roads to push harder and ride further. The ultimate balance between comfort and performance for a ride that is both forgiving and fast.
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Roadmachine 01 Premium Carbon with Tuned Compliance Concept Endurance, ICS Technology, TCC Endurance compliance level, PF86 bottom bracket, Integrated Seatpost binder, Flat Mount Disc|
|Fork||Roadmachine 01 Premium Carbon with Tuned Compliance Concept Endurance, ICS Technology, TCC Endurance compliance level|
Front: 12x100mm thru-axle
Rear: 12x142mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||CRD-321 Carbon, Tubeless Ready|
|Tires||Vittoria Corsa Control, 28mm|
|Chainrings||Shimano Ultegra, 50-34T|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra, 11-32T|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2, Hydraulic|
|Handlebars||BMC RAB 02, ergo top shape, compact bend|
|Stem||BMC ICS 01 - Integrated Cockpit Design, w/ computer and camera mount|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra Di2, SM-RT800 Rotors (160 /140)|
|Saddle||Fizik Argo Tempo R5|
|Seat Post||01 Premium Carbon D-Shape Seatpost, 15mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Carbon Orange / 54cm||07630027859959||30000234||BMC338918344|