A tri top has never been this comfortably fast
Tri fashion (and the wind tunnel) have pushed toward short-sleeve tops, but we think there's still a place for the traditional sleeveless top. It's more comfortable on the run and cooler in hot weather. . . And maybe you're just a traditionalist.
We've packed this top full of features: the front fabric comes straight from our Tour de France winning aero race jersey, and the back fabric offers maximum breathability. The top has two generous pockets for whatever you need to carry. It has snaplock fastners that clip on to Castelli shorts to prevent the top from riding up during the swim and to keep coverage of the lower back on the bike-then you unclip for added comfort during the run. The YKK zipper makes adjusting the ventilation easier than ever. Finally, we've taken extra care around the armhole to make it lie flat for speed yet remain soft to prevent chafing.
- Freedom of movement in the water, aerodynamics on the bike, comfort on the run
- Velocity rev2 aero fabric on front-facing surfaces
- UPF 16 velocity mesh back blocks 94% of UV rays, with generous breathability
- 2 rear pockets lie flat and prevent nutrition from bouncing around
- Giro3 flat gripper elastic lies flat on lower back
|MEN'S SIZE CHART- TOPS|
|Cobalt Blue/Elecrtic Lime / Small||08050949618301||T8622091417-2||CAS31935008S|
|Cobalt Blue/Elecrtic Lime / Medium||08050949618318||T8622091417-3||CAS20207900S|
|Cobalt Blue/Elecrtic Lime / Large||08050949618325||T8622091417-4||CAS20777734S|