Cervelo's S5 is as aero as a sliver and as light as a whisper. It begins with a carbon layup that’s tuned to optimize stiffness laterally and torsionally while shaving every gram possible. Cervelo’s aero geniuses hit high gear with a dropped down tube and an extended seat tube cutout to smooth the transition of air from the front to rear wheel with nary a hiccup. The wind-cheating wizardry continues with brake-shielding seat stays and internal cable routing with top-tube entry. Cervelo’s mammoth BBright bottom bracket provides Herculean power transfer while their renowned geometry means it’s as comfortable as it is responsive and fast. Shimano's Ultegra Di2 makes shifting effortless with the tiniest tap of a finger. This rocket is built with ENVE SES 3.4 wheelset, hyper-stiff Rotor 3D+ crankset, powerful Shimano Ultegra brakes, Cervelo's own All-Carbon aero handlebars, and Fizik's Antares saddle.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Built for bottles: Minimizes the aero penalty by partly integrating the water bottle into the down tube airfoil
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Extended seat tube cutout: A close-fitting curve in the seat tube's trailing edge significantly improves aerodynamics by shielding the leading edge and top of the rear wheel
- Shielding seat stays: Hide the rear brake calipers from the wind, not from the mechanic
- Reduced-friction BB guide: Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Cervelo S5 carbon|
|Fork||Cervelo S5 All-Carbon tapered S5 fork|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 X 1-3/8”|
|Rims/Wheels||ENVE SES 3.4|
|Tires||Continental Grand Prix 180 tpi, 700 x 23c|
|Crankset||Rotor 3D+ IN-POWER|
|Bottom Bracket||Rotor UBB4630, PF30 Threaded|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-spd|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-spd|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed: 11-28|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-spd|
|Handlebars||Cervelo, All-Carbon, Aero|
|Stem||FSA OS-99 CSI|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Saddle||Fizik Antares R5|
|Seat Post||Cervelo Carbon Aero|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Red / 48cm||0c0s5dui1s48|
|Black/Red / 51cm|
|Black/Red / 54cm||0c0s5dui1s54||210000056263|
|Black/Red / 56cm||0c0s5dui1s56||56264|
|Black/Red / 58cm||0c0s5dui1s58||56265|
|Black/Red / 61cm|