Engineered with a Nano SCS Coating, this lightweight GHST Wetsuit offers enhanced core and body buoyancy when conquering the waves. As one of the most flexible garments on the market, this wetsuit utilizes Intermediate Zone Stretch (IZS) panels and thin neoprene on the shoulders for unrestricted movement. Foam insert panels elevate the body while a streamlined forearm catch-and-feel panel enhances proprioception with each stroke and a lower leg propulsion panel increases kick power for maximum performance.
1) 40 Cell arm and chest panels for maximum flexibility
2) 39 Cell lower torso and leg panels for maximum buoyancy
3) Floating zip panel provides extra DPS (Distance Per Stroke)
- Zipper has its own panel so it does not inhibit the flexibility in any way. This allows the flexible underarm to move as much as possible without pulling on the inflexible zipper.
4) 520% stretch lining for enhanced lateral flexibility
5) Seamless shoulder and arm panel for enhanced flexibility
6) Front panel with seamless buoyancy inserts for improved buoyancy
1) Nano SCS (Super Composite Skin) Coating
- Thin layer of air bubbles between coating and neoprene that adds 4% buoyancy
- Hydrodynamic silicone coating
- Enhances Speed through water, durability and flexibility
2) Intermediate Zone Stretch (IZS) Panels
- Chest panel allowing maximum flexibility through the chest region
3) Velocity Strakes
- Hydrodynamic Stability for a neutral flow through the water with a more streamlined position and less side to side movement.
4) Transition panel
- Seam overlap technology for flexibility
- Wraps around the hips to improved core buoyancy + body position
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Black/Silver / Small||09336340407973||WW3816cBLK/SILS||50834|
|Black/Silver / Large||09336340408000||WW3816cBLK/SILM||50836|