BREAKTHROUGH POWER Built on the cutting-edge SPEEDPLAY pedal platform, POWRLINK ZERO delivers reliably accurate power and cadence data in a race-proven pedal system. This powerful combination creates an unrivaled power pedal that helps cyclists optimize performance to break through to the next level. A POWERFUL COMBINATION POWRLINK ZERO combines proven sports science and years of industry-leading research with the superior adjustability, increased power transfer, reduced weight, and enhanced aerodynamics of the SPEEDPLAY platform to create a pedal system that delivers a distinct performance advantage. BETTER YOUR BEST Accurate to +/- 1%, POWRLINK ZERO’s internal gyroscope removes cadence variation to measure power output more precisely. Combined with Wahoo’s sports-science based algorithms, cyclists get accurate values they can use to achieve next-level performance gains. LASTING POWER POWRLINK ZERO is made with premium materials for superior strength-to-weight ratio – making it perfect for enduring efforts. In addition, the rechargeable battery lasts up to 75-hours per charge to give you the power to go long. Really long. In the box - Left and Right Power Pedals - Washer (x2) - Cleat Assembly - Screw Packet - Charging Cable and Clips - Quick Start Guide - Important Product Information Guide Additional Tools Required for Assembly: #1 and #2 Philips Head Screwdriver and 8mm Allen Wrench"
The exceptional comfort and versatility of the Speedplay Comp road pedal derive from its confidence-inspiring and stable platform, offering both value and performance mile after mile for cyclists of all levels. Precise engagement, effortless release, and dual-sided entry with the Easy Tension Cleat deliver ease of use and confidence to the rider. Speedplay is the only pedal system to provide independent fore-aft, left-right, and float adjustability to optimize fit and enhance performance through better biomechanics. Versatile performance defines the advanced Speedplay system. Utilizing this innovative platform, Comp's confident engagement and stable platform provide benefits to riders at every level. - Weight: 224g (per pedal pair) - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Spindle Length: 53mm - Float: 5 to 15º Micro-Adjustable - Cornering Angle: 37º - Bearing: Sealed
Platform pedals with a durable nylon design and replaceable pins for consistent grip. - Durable nylon body with a proven shape for comfort and confidence - Virtual concave design with pin placement secures your shoe for pedaling and descending - Durable axle spins on sealed cartridge bearings - Replaceable steel traction pins - Install with 8mm hex wrench
- The ATAC EASY 10° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with mountain pedal models numbered "2" and "4." - Release angle of 10 degrees and is compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes. - Don't let the "Easy" name fool you. If you are a high-performance rider looking to reduce the release angle from our 17 or 13 degrees, this is the choice for you.
- Hollow steel axle for lightness and durability, a composite body, and tension adjustment to customize the feel of the pedal underfoot. - The exclusive ATAC clamping system offers very easy engagement, and the open design automatically clears debris each time you step in. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 145g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
Speciale 8 is Time's enduro pedal directly inspired by the renowned Sepciale 12. This enduro pedal is composed of an aluminum body that's slightly more compact than its big sister. You'll appreciate its stable platform with 4 adjustable spikes for optimal grip even unclipped and the micro-adjustable clamping system that meets the demands of the most advanced bikers. The patented ATAC engagement system (TIME patent) allows for easy insertion and positive, predictable release, as well as self-cleaning design, even in the toughest conditions. The Speciale 8 is entirely assembled in France in Time's Nevers factory, thus exceeding the highest standards in terms of materials and production.
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
$9.99 - $14.99
- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 391g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
$11.99 - $12.99
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
- 1-piece Polypropylene composite construction platform - 91mm x 140mm platform - Ball bearing system, loose ball - 9/16" Boron steel axle - Includes toe clip and straps - Weight: 302g per pair
With Shimano's 105 SPD-SL Pedals, you get pro-level features without the price tag. They sport extra-wide platforms with stainless-steel plates for easy and smooth entry and exit, and excellent pedaling efficiency. Inside, there are sealed cartridge bearings for minimal friction and long-term durability. Plus, these fine pedals also feature adjustable entry and release tension so that you can dial them in for the perfect feel.
- Large pedal platform - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - SM-SH51 Cleat included - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual sided - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 342g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
With a wide contact area, the PD-ME700 pedals let riders focus on the trail ahead. Designed to work seamlessly with SHIMANO AM series shoes, the SPD trail pedals deliver enhanced stability over rough terrain. FEATURES - Wide, dual-sided platform improves pedal-to-shoe stability and power transfer - Integrated cage increases control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism from impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Rider adjustable entry and release tension for individual customization - Chrome-moly spindle and low-maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals. - Weight: 533 grams (pair)
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings. - 352 grams (pair)
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9120 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9120 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. LARGER CONTACT AREA - The M9120 platform is designed for maximum shoe-to-pedal contact area without extra weight or rotating mass. Cage protects the binding and makes step in easy. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding. - 310 grams (pair)
PD-R7000 NEW FEATURE - Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body - Wide contact area - 265g/pr (25g/pr lighter than PD-5800) BENEFIT - Optimum power transfer - Lightweight - Aerodynamic image - Color: CFRP - Average weight: 265 g - Road clearance: 31° - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10 / SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road - Reflector: SM-PD65
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Reliable and Durable 2-Bolt Cleat Small details make a big difference—especially when it comes to mountain biking. Worn-out cleats can lead to poor pedal function including premature or stubborn release. But swap on a new set of Shimano SM-SH51 Cleats and you know they're purpose-built to work seamlessly with nearly all Shimano SPD Pedals, delivering long-lasting performance thanks to their heat treated forged steel construction that will stand up to even the harshest riding conditions. Features: - Shimano SM-SH51 SPD Cleats come stock with all Shimano SPD pedals and are the go-to choice for mountain bikers, indoor cyclists, and anyone looking for a durable and reliable 2-bolt cleat. - Customizable: Engineered specifically to work with nearly all Shimano SPD pedals, which allow you to micro-adjust the spring force required to clip in and out of your pedals - Secure Engagement: Deliver 4 degrees of float, which assures just the right amount of movement while also providing a secure connection to your bike - Ease of Disengagement: Feature a 13-degree clip-out angle, allowing you to quickly get out of your pedals when the need arises - Built to Last: Made from heat treated forged steel that delivers durable long-lasting performance even under the most severe riding conditions PREDICTABLE ENGAGEMENT With 4 degrees of float, Shimano SM-SH51 Cleats permit just the right amount of movement for critical on-the-fly weight shifts while still delivering the secure cleat-pedal engagement needed to confidently tackle technical terrain. USER FRIENDLY Shimano SM-SH51 Cleats are compatible with nearly all Shimano SPD pedals, which allow you to micro-adjust how hard or easy it is to clip in and out, providing an unmatched level of customization. These cleats also feature a 13-degree clip-out angle, meaning with the simple outward twist of your heel you can quickly get out of your pedals when the need arises.
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
Power transfer begins at the pedals, and Shimano's Ultegra Pedals boast Pro Tour-proven tech to make the most of your riding. Composite bodies are light and extra wide, maximizing your efficiency and reducing power-stealing flex. Stainless steel tread plates improve pedal body durability for miles of faithful service. Additionally, adjustable entry and release tension lets you customize pedal performance to suit your riding style. - 260 grams (pair)
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9100 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9100 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
Page 1 of 9 Next page