Precision-machined 5mm ID brass cable ferrules for improved braking performance. A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. For use with most brake cables. - Inside diameter: 5mm - Outside diameter: 5.75mm - Overall length: 12.7mm - Material: brass - Bottle of 50pcs
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 2667mm - Galvanized
- Shimano, Y8JA98020, SM-BH90, Olive and connecting insert
$41.99 - $42.00
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
- Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease - Polymer-coated inner cable reduces the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Ultegra grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set
$46.00 - $48.99
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
Many frames use internal cable routing for a tidy appearance and improved aerodynamics. In some cases, this can cause unwanted rattling sounds when riding over rough surfaces. Jagwire's Internal Housing Damper slides over brake and shift housing or hydraulic hose to reduce this noise. - 10mm outside diameter - Compatibility: 4.0-5.0mm brake housing, shift housing, and hydraulic hose
- 11-Speed brake & shift cable/housing set - Special 4.1mm derailleur housing for reduced friction - Everything you need for a Campy-equipped bike in one simple kit - Fits all Campagnolo Ultra-Shift, Power-Shift, Ergopower, Time Trial and Flat bar systems - Includes 4 cables, housing & ferrules - Cable Head: Road - Diameter: 1.2 mm - End Type: Campy - Housing Diameter: 4.1 mm
Shimano, SP41, 4mm Shifter housing, 50m
- Brake housing for polymer coated brake cables - Refer to Documents and links to find the right product
- Disc brake hose for all hydraulic Shimano disc brakes with straight connection type. Length 2000mm, outer diameter approx. 5mm. - Compatible brake levers: BL-T615, ST-M4050, BL-M506, BL-M505, BL-M445, BL-M396, BL-M395, BL-M355 - Compatible brake caliper: BR-T615, BR-M4050, BR-M447, BR-M446, BR-M395, BR-M355 - Also compatible ST-RS785 and ST-RS685 road hydraulic levers with BR-RS785 or BR-RS805 calipers - Straight connection at lever and caliper
Shimano Stainless Derailleur Cables Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Cable Type: Stainless Defined Color: Gray Diameter: 1.2mm Double Ended: No Length: 3000 mm Quantity Included: 1
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm (1 pc.) - 1.2 mm x 1800 mm (1 pc.) - OPTISLICK - Stainless steel - Outer cap with short tongue for ST (2 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 outer caps (3 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 sealed outer caps (1 pc.) - Inner end caps (2 pcs.) - OT-SP41 1700 mm - OT-RS900 (1 pc.)
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
Shimano, SLR brake housing, 40m, Black
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
Shimano XTR OT-SP41 Polymer Coated Derailleur Cable Sets
$3.50 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$3.00 - $49.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other, and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
- Complete ferrule and cable end kit - Includes: Shift 4.0mm (Qty10), Brake 5.0mm (Qty 6), Cable Tip (Qty 4) - Material: Aluminum
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
Replacement line kit for SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes. - For Level Ultimate/Level TLM (A1), 2018+ CODE R/RSC (B1) - 2000mm, black
Page 1 of 2 Next page