Meet the Roadmachine: the bike that truly does it all. Rooted in endurance, the frame has been revised to perfection and and features compliance-boosting attributes to make this bike your go-to choice for all-day adventures. As our highest performing all-rounder, it’s designed to go the distance. After all, what use is a road without the Roadmachine?
- Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) Endurance: The most capable version of our TCC technology: take the edge off the roughest roads to push harder and ride farther. The ultimate balance between comfort and performance for a ride that is both forgiving and fast.
- D-Shape Seatpost: A new “D” compliance post is held in place by a clever, integrated clamping system.
- Integrated Seatclamp: Seamless and functional integrated seatmast clamp.
- BMC Flatmount Adapter: The Roadmachine front disc hardware comes equipped with a 140/160mm proprietary flatmount bracket for maximal integration and seamless design.
|Frame||Roadmachine Premium Carbon with Tuned Compliance Concept Endurance, ICS Technology, stealth cable routing, TCC Endurance compliance level, Internal Cable Routing, PF86 bottom bracket|
|Fork||Roadmachine 01 Premium Carbon with Tuned Compliance Concept Endurance, ICS Technology, TCC Endurance compliance level, Internal Cable Routing|
Front: 12x100mm thru-axle
Rear: 12x142mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||Mavic Open Disc|
Rear: RXC-1425, Thru Axle
|Tires||Vittoria Rubino, 28mm|
|Chainrings||Shimano 105, 50-34T|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano 105, 11-32T|
|Handlebars||BMC RAB 02, ergo top shape, compact bend|
|Stem||BMC RSM01, w/ computer and camera mount|
|Brakes||Shimano 105, SM-RT70 (160/160)|
|Seat Post||01 Premium Carbon D-Shape Seatpost 15mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.