Service package includes:
1. Receiving your shipped bike and prepping it for the race.
2. Pick-up at store on or before Thursday of race week.
3. Transport to Race Expo if not picked up at store.
4. Bike case storage (If applicable).
5. Bike retrieval at Race Expo after the race.
6. Re-packaging bike and delivering to your carrier of choice. (shipping label provided by participant)
Please carefully read instruction page located in Event Section of the website, and complete Information Form once you have purchased the 70.3 Bike Transport Service. You will receive a confirmation email within 72 hours of you purchasing the service and completing the Information Form.
Thank you for choosing City Bikes, and we look forward to seeing you in October.